PETNAMES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Rover and Tabby, e.g.
- Spot and Felix, e.g.
- Honey and Sugar
- "Cutie pie" and "sweetie," for two
- Terms of endearment
- Sugar and sweets
- Love handles?
- *Honey and Boo Boo, e.g.
- Cookie and muffin, e.g.
- Princess and angel, e.g.
- Terms of affection
- Handles with care?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 2019
- LA Times - January 29, 2019
- New York Times - December 28, 2017
- Netword - August 28, 2017
- New York Times - July 23, 2016
- LA Times - May 21, 2015
- New York Times - March 06, 2015
- LA Times - December 22, 2013
- Netword - December 23, 2009
- USA Today - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - May 18, 2004
- USA Today - February 18, 2004
- New York Times - December 14, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer petnames that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!