PETR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Korda of tennis
- 1998 Australian Open winner Korda
- Sykora of the NHL
- Sykora or Prucha of the NHL
- Rock: Pref.
- Czech-born N.H.L.'er Sykora or Prucha
- '80s-'90s tennis star Korda
- Czech hockey player Nedved
- Stone: Pref.
- Tennis star Korda
- Czech hockey player Sykora
- Billionaire Czech philanthropist Kellner
- Czech physicist Beckmann
- Czech form of the French "Pierre"
- Tennis' Korda
- Mrazek or Nedved of the N.H.L.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 24, 2016
- LA Times - June 05, 2016
- LA Times - March 19, 2016
- New York Times - February 16, 2016
- LA Times - June 11, 2015
- LA Times - May 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 14, 2013
- Washington Post - December 02, 2012
- Post Puzzler - July 15, 2012
- LA Times - July 16, 2011
- Post Puzzler - June 26, 2011
- LA Times - May 25, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - February 04, 2011
- LA Times - September 02, 2010
- LA Times - August 04, 2010
- New York Times - May 07, 2010
- LA Times - October 16, 2009
- LA Times - July 23, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer petr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!