PETUNIAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- Garden ornamentals
- Funnel-shaped flowers
- Funnelform flora
- Flowers that materialize above Magrathea, in "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - December 01, 2010
- Universal - March 30, 2009
- Universal - July 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 19, 2007
- New York Times - August 24, 2006
- New York Times - February 04, 2006
- USA Today - June 01, 2005
- New York Times - February 12, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer petunias that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!