PICNIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Walk in the park, so to speak
- Alfresco meal
- Ant attractor
- Take-out meal?
- Eat out?
- Meal on a blanket
- Alfresco feast
- Pulitzer-winning play of 1953
- Place for a basket
- Ant magnet
- Pulitzer Prize-winning play by William Inge
- Outing with a basket
- Easy time, as it were
- Down-to-earth affair?
- Type of basket
- Park outing
- Alfresco lunch
- Kind of basket
- It might be put on a blanket
- "And we watched about 10 minutes of '___' ..."
- Lawn lunch
- Al fresco meal
- Meal on the grass
- Kind of table
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2016
- Netword - April 24, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 03, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - September 21, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - May 19, 2013
- USA Today - December 03, 2012
- New York Times - November 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 30, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - November 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 21, 2011
- Washington Post - April 18, 2011
- Universal - December 11, 2010
- USA Today - October 04, 2010
- USA Today - July 02, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 13, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer picnic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!