PIGEONTOED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- With feet pointing in
- Having feet pointing inward
- Like many a Rockwell kid
- Having a foot fault?
- With feet turned inward
- With feet turned in
- Having inward-pointing feet
- Opposite of splayfoot
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 25, 2015
- USA Today - May 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 02, 2009
- Universal - July 29, 2008
- Netword - February 22, 2008
- Netword - November 02, 2007
- Washington Post - October 13, 2001
- New York Times - September 25, 1998
- New York Times - July 22, 1998
- New York Times - November 18, 1997
- New York Times - January 20, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer pigeontoed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!