PIGLATIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- See 2-Down
- Ashtray, vis-à-vis trash
- Not-so-secret secret language
- X-ray for Rex, say
- "Upidstay" language
- Kids’ language
- Kids language
- Playground lingo
- Language that Porky studies?
- "Language" that gave us "amscray"
- Hint to interpreting the five starred clues
- What four puzzle answers need to be written in
- Lxnay, say
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 18, 2015
- New York Times - December 18, 2014
- LA Times - September 01, 2014
- LA Times - July 15, 2014
- New York Times - August 10, 2011
- New York Times - June 26, 2008
- New York Times - July 22, 2005
- Washington Post - October 18, 2004
- New York Times - January 07, 2003
- New York Times - June 28, 2002
- New York Times - November 05, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer piglatin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!