PILLOW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Feather-filled item
- Kind of talk
- A case is often made for it
- Word with talk or fight
- Sleeper's headrest
- Sofa cushion
- Word with hair or talk
- Down home?
- Bed item
- It's higher when the head is removed
- Where one might have a sinking feeling
- Bolster, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 18, 2016
- LA Times - June 16, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - June 22, 2012
- LA Times - May 26, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - December 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 25, 2009
- Netword - July 06, 2009
- Washington Post - April 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2008
- Netword - November 12, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - September 02, 2007
- New York Sun - February 26, 2007
- LA Times - June 26, 2006
- New York Times - February 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 25, 2005
- USA Today - July 30, 2004
- USA Today - September 15, 2003
- New York Times - October 28, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer pillow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!