PIRATES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Corsair crew
- With 28-Across, treasure locator
- 1979 World Series champs
- Penzance characters in an operetta
- Hook's crew
- Jack Sparrow's crew
- Captain Hook and associates
- Illegal copiers
- Jack Sparrow et al.
- Pittsburgh team
- Penzance crew
- Pittsburgh baseball players
- Maritime marauders
- With 68-Across, bashes in a Pennsylvania ballpark?
- Captain Kidd and colleagues
- High seas bandits
- Jolly Roger fliers
- Team that last won the World Series in 1979
- Jean Laffite et al.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 03, 2017
- Netword - May 11, 2017
- LA Times - February 13, 2017
- Netword - June 23, 2015
- LA Times - April 25, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - May 17, 2013
- Netword - September 06, 2012
- Universal - July 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 10, 2011
- Netword - January 04, 2010
- New York Times - May 14, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - May 11, 2008
- Netword - December 05, 2007
- Washington Post - November 25, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - October 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2005
- New York Times - November 07, 2002
- New York Times - May 25, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer pirates that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!