PISANO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- 13th-century Italian sculptor
- Italian sculptor Nicola or Giovanni
- Italian sculptor Nicola
- Italian sculptor Andrea
- Leonardo ___, a.k.a. Fibonacci
- Leonardo___, a.k.a. Fibonacci
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 16, 2012
- New York Times - September 05, 2010
- New York Times - May 03, 2009
- New York Times - September 08, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer pisano that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!