PKGS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Xmas armfuls: Abbr.
- UPS deliveries
- DHL shipments
- FedEx truck filler: Abbr.
- P.O. boxes?
- P.O. deliveries
- U.P.S. cargo: Abbr.
- UPS items: Abbr.
- U.P.S. truck contents: Abbr.
- USPS deliveries
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 22, 2017
- New York Times - October 07, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 09, 2014
- New York Times - April 25, 2014
- LA Times - March 30, 2014
- LA Times - April 26, 2012
- Washington Post - October 01, 2011
- LA Times - April 17, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - January 29, 2010
- Washington Post - January 29, 2008
- LA Times - November 12, 2006
- Washington Post - March 13, 2006
- Netword - September 04, 2005
- New York Times - October 10, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer pkgs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!