PLATTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Old-time record
- 45, e.g.
- Part of a caterer's display
- *Serving tray
- Serving dish
- Serving tray
- It may be uncovered before use
- Record, in slang
- LP, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2014
- Washington Post - August 08, 2010
- New York Times - August 21, 2009
- Netword - December 30, 2007
- LA Times - October 15, 2007
- New York Sun - April 23, 2007
- Netword - March 13, 2007
- USA Today - February 27, 2007
- LA Times - November 19, 2006
- New York Times - September 06, 2005
- New York Times - July 26, 2003
- New York Times - July 08, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer platter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!