PLENARY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Fully attended
- Complete in every respect
- Fully constituted, as a session of Congress
- All-inclusive, as a meeting
- With everyone present
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 25, 2010
- New York Times - February 01, 2009
- Universal - April 07, 2007
- New York Times - March 06, 2005
- New York Sun - January 20, 2005
- New York Times - August 30, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer plenary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!