PLURALS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Cops and robbers, e.g.
- Mice and men, e.g.
- Lice and mice, e.g.
- Cats and dogs
- Ifs, ands and buts, e.g.
- 'Geese' and 'mice'
- Dollars and cents, e.g.
- Mice and octopi
- Stars and stripes, say
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2015
- New York Times - November 29, 2013
- New York Times - December 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2009
- New York Times - November 09, 2008
- LA Times - May 04, 2008
- LA Times - May 30, 2006
- New York Times - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - July 25, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer plurals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!