POINTY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Like some little heads
- Like the tops of dunce caps
- Like some managers' hair in "Dilbert"
- Like a spitz's ears
- Like Vulcan ears
- Like the Simpson kids' hair
- Tapering fully
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 31, 2016
- New York Times - October 19, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - September 17, 2010
- LA Times - September 02, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - October 28, 2007
- Netword - July 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2006
- New York Times - September 26, 2005
- New York Times - June 27, 2003
- New York Times - April 27, 2003
- Washington Post - December 02, 2002
- Washington Post - May 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer pointy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!