POLARIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Submarine-launched missile
- Guiding light?
- Underwater missile
- Guiding light
- Travel guide?
- Pilot light?
- Star in Ursa Minor
- Ursa Minor star
- What the stars known as Pointers point to
- The North Star
- Bright light in the sky
- Its declination is nearly 90°
- Little Dipper star
- Bright star
- North Star
- Navigation aid
- Part of the Little Dipper's handle
- Sailor s star
- Sailor's star
- U.S. nuclear sub
- Brightest star in Ursa Minor
- Spenser's "steadfast star"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 28, 2016
- Netword - June 12, 2016
- LA Times - March 27, 2016
- Netword - July 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 26, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - September 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2012
- LA Times - August 27, 2011
- LA Times - July 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 06, 2011
- LA Times - August 31, 2010
- New York Times - May 17, 2010
- Chicago Reader - May 07, 2010
- Netword - February 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 05, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - December 20, 2009
- Netword - August 21, 2009
- LA Times - May 31, 2009
- New York Times - February 25, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - January 11, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer polaris that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!