POLKADOT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Spot on a dress?
- Permanent spot on a dress
- Spot on a tie, perhaps
- Fabric circle
- Dress circle?
- Bikini feature in a 1960 hit
- Bikini pattern
- Like some summer dresses, by design
- Bikini pattern?
- Apt username for Dorothy, the Oktoberfest accordionist?
- Circle in a fabric pattern
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 28, 2016
- LA Times - November 12, 2014
- LA Times - July 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 02, 2013
- New York Times - May 01, 2012
- LA Times - February 13, 2010
- Washington Post - April 01, 2009
- New York Times - March 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 01, 2004
- New York Times - January 23, 2003
- Washington Post - January 06, 2001
- New York Times - October 23, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer polkadot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!