POLLSTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Person with opinions
- One asking questions
- Gallup, e.g.
- Gallup employee
- Gallup staffer
- One who gets numbers by calling numbers
- One assessing sentiment
- Election figure
- Opinion seeker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 26, 2016
- LA Times - October 23, 2015
- New York Times - September 19, 2014
- Washington Post - August 27, 2011
- Netword - October 31, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 19, 2005
- New York Times - March 30, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer pollster that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!