POPEMOBILE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Holy roller?
- Pontifical perambulator
- Ride for Alexander?
- Widely used term declared "undignified" by John Paul II
- St. Peter's Square wheels
- Mass transportation?
- The first one was a modified Ford D-Series truck
- Car with a bubble
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 2018
- New York Times - January 13, 2017
- LA Times - July 16, 2016
- LA Times - January 16, 2016
- New York Times - November 25, 2012
- Washington Post - May 07, 2006
- LA Times - November 08, 2005
- New York Times - February 03, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer popemobile that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!