PORKYPIG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Character who debuted in "I Haven''t Got a Hat," 1935
- "Th-th-th-that's all, folks!" speaker
- Cartoon character whose debut film was "Golddiggers of '49"
- "That's all, folks!" speaker
- Stuttering cartoon character
- Last speaker in many an old cartoon
- 'Th-th-th-that's all, folks!' speaker
- Cartoon sign-off speaker
- 'Th-th-that's all, folks!' speaker
- Toon entrusted with Mel Blanc's epitaph
- Looney Tunes character who says "Th-th-th-that's all, folks!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 05, 2018
- Washington Post - April 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2010
- LA Times - May 02, 2010
- Washington Post - November 16, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 13, 2005
- New York Times - September 21, 2003
- New York Times - October 08, 2002
- Washington Post - March 12, 2002
- Washington Post - June 09, 2000
- New York Times - January 15, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer porkypig that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!