POTATOES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Shepherd's pie ingredients
- Ingredients in some pancakes
- Long whites, e.g.
- Source of French fries
- Word on Idaho license plates
- Chowder ingredients
- Vichyssoise base
- 52-Across and ___
- Fries, e.g.
- Common side dish
- Starchy vegetables
- French fries, e.g.
- Vichyssoisse ingredients
- Vichyssoise ingredients
- Fries, say
- Irish stew ingredients
- Thanksgiving dinner offering
- Fries things?
- French fries
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 24, 2015
- New York Times - January 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 27, 2014
- Washington Post - April 11, 2014
- LA Times - August 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 24, 2011
- New York Times - October 02, 2011
- New York Times - November 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 31, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2007
- Washington Post - May 16, 2006
- New York Sun - March 08, 2006
- USA Today - February 17, 2006
- LA Times - October 07, 2005
- New York Times - July 02, 2005
- New York Times - February 10, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer potatoes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!