PPPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Third afterthought in a letter: Abbr.
- Third line at the bottom: Abbr.
- Afterthought #3: Abbr.
- Long letter extender
- Third afterthought, in a ltr.
- Third afterthought in a missive: Abbr.
- Third afterthought abbr.
- Thought after an after-afterthought: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 17, 2012
- Post Puzzler - January 01, 2012
- New York Times - October 21, 2010
- LA Times - October 08, 2009
- New York Times - March 13, 2009
- Washington Post - July 11, 2004
- New York Times - May 19, 2002
- New York Times - February 12, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer ppps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!