PRECIP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Slangy forecaster's word
- Rain, briefly
- Rain, snow, or sleet, for short
- Rain or sleet, for short
- Rain or snow, for short
- Short fall?
- Rain, informally
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2016
- Netword - July 24, 2016
- LA Times - April 17, 2011
- Netword - March 23, 2010
- Washington Post - February 09, 2010
- LA Times - March 26, 2009
- New York Times - February 08, 2009
- Washington Post - September 13, 2008
- Netword - October 28, 2007
- New York Times - July 16, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer precip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!