PRETEEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Act proud about alien youngster (7)
- Middle school entrant, e.g.
- Sixth-grader, usually
- Twelve-year-old, e.g.
- Seventh grader, e.g.
- Little Leaguer, e.g.
- 12-year-old, e.g.
- Twelve-year old, e.g.
- One who might test a parent's patience
- Twelve and under
- What a bar mitzvah recently was
- Sixth-grader, e.g.
- Many a Little Leaguer
- Many a Nickelodeon watcher
- In the sixth grade or earlier, typically
- Admire oneself a little too much
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 24, 2016
- Universal - June 02, 2016
- USA Today - September 12, 2014
- New York Times - January 28, 2013
- LA Times - December 05, 2012
- Universal - January 29, 2012
- Universal - October 16, 2011
- New York Times - September 24, 2011
- USA Today - August 25, 2011
- Washington Post - January 10, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2007
- Universal - May 03, 2007
- Netword - October 23, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - August 13, 2006
- LA Times - July 23, 2006
- New York Times - December 04, 2005
- USA Today - October 25, 2005
- New York Sun - March 20, 2005
- New York Sun - March 19, 2005
- New York Sun - March 18, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer preteen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!