PRETTYPENNY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Good amount of money
- Considerable sum of money
- Tidy sum
- Chunk of change
- Hefty chunk of change
- Tidy sum, slangily
- Beautify director Marshall?
- Considerable bit of money
- Tidy sum, to a coin collector?
- Tidy sum that doesn't sound like much
- Considerable sum
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 16, 2017
- LA Times - April 17, 2017
- LA Times - January 27, 2016
- Universal - March 07, 2013
- USA Today - April 14, 2010
- LA Times - January 13, 2009
- Universal - September 26, 2008
- Universal - May 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 16, 2005
- New York Times - September 16, 2005
- Washington Post - June 30, 2004
- New York Times - September 01, 2003
- New York Times - April 09, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer prettypenny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!