PREVIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Four-time Oscar-winning composer
- Noted peripatetic conductor
- Conductor knighted in 1996
- Winner of four Oscars for musical scores
- Conductor André
- Conductor Andr
- Maestro Andre
- Dory or Andre
- Andre who conducted the score of "Gigi"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 01, 2016
- Washington Post - May 03, 2013
- LA Times - January 09, 2013
- New York Times - October 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 05, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 10, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 31, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 17, 2004
- New York Times - December 06, 2003
- Washington Post - January 27, 2003
- New York Times - February 07, 1999
- New York Times - September 06, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer previn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!