PRIMADONNA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Tantrum thrower
- Italian for "first lady"
- Carlotta, in 29-Down/60-Across
- Queen of the opera
- Spoiled brat
- Temperamental type
- Tantrum specialist?
- One who's rarely a team player
- Hard-to-please one
- Temperamental diva, e.g.
- Female opera star
- Temperamental person
- Star ballerina
- Hard-to-please diva
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 29, 2016
- Netword - June 07, 2011
- LA Times - November 29, 2010
- Netword - July 29, 2010
- Universal - July 19, 2009
- Washington Post - November 04, 2007
- New York Times - January 10, 2006
- Washington Post - December 22, 2005
- Washington Post - February 09, 2005
- Washington Post - August 19, 2004
- Washington Post - July 06, 2004
- Washington Post - May 12, 2002
- New York Times - August 25, 2001
- New York Times - July 16, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer primadonna that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!