PRIMEREALESTATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Land to be developed
- It has "location, location, location"
- Great parking spot, slangily
- Highly valued land, say
- Scenic lakeshore lot, say
- Oceanfront property, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 24, 2013
- Washington Post - February 26, 2012
- New York Times - January 21, 2012
- Washington Post - September 02, 2007
- New York Times - January 28, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer primerealestate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!