PRIMETIME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- News preceder, often
- *It follows the evening news
- Viewing period
- Watchful hours?
- Network ratings focus
- When most top-rated shows are on, and a hint to the kind of numbers in the starred answers
- TV schedule section
- 8 to 11, on TV
- 8 to 11 p.m.
- When a State of the Union speech is given
- When many night visions occur?
- Evening TV viewing period
- Peak period
- 8:00-11:00 p.m., TV-wise
- When TV viewership peaks ... or a hint to 17-, 24-, 36- and 53-Across
- When ad rates are high
- 8:00-11:00 p.m. on TV
- Evening viewing hours
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 17, 2017
- New York Times - September 04, 2017
- New York Times - May 29, 2017
- New York Times - May 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2016
- Universal - April 03, 2015
- LA Times - May 26, 2014
- LA Times - March 14, 2014
- Washington Post - December 23, 2013
- LA Times - May 30, 2011
- New York Times - May 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 30, 2009
- Universal - February 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 08, 2008
- USA Today - September 29, 2008
- New York Times - July 09, 2008
- Netword - August 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2007
- New York Times - August 26, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer primetime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!