PRIMEVAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Like the earliest life forms
- Of the earliest ages
- Like early life forms
- Like the forest in Longfellow's "Evangeline"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 01, 2017
- Netword - February 25, 2016
- LA Times - May 10, 2013
- LA Times - April 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 02, 2012
- Netword - September 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 22, 2012
- LA Times - May 25, 2007
- LA Times - October 07, 2005
- New York Times - August 22, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer primeval that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!