PROG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Advocating change, politically: Abbr.
- Govt. initiative
- Bull Moose's party: Abbr.
- Bull Moose party: Abbr.
- "TV Guide" item
- ___ rock (music genre)
- TV-sect. listing
- ___ rock (category for Yes and Genesis)
- King Crimson's genre
- TV show, for ex.
- ___ rock
- ___ rock (Jethro Tull's genre)
- Rock genre, briefly
- Syst. of instructions
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 22, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 11, 2015
- New York Times - August 04, 2013
- New York Times - November 16, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 17, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - February 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 02, 2011
- Chicago Reader - February 19, 2010
- Netword - March 26, 2008
- New York Sun - November 21, 2007
- New York Times - October 02, 2007
- New York Times - March 27, 2005
- Washington Post - June 15, 2004
- New York Times - August 13, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer prog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!