PROPAGANDA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- A socially correct goose in Boston?
- Lies, perhaps
- Mudslinger's material
- Tokyo Rose's output
- Dropped leaflets, perhaps
- What dropped leaflets could be
- Organized rumor-spreading
- Pro-state material
- Wartime exaggerations
- Public displayment to push a cause
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 27, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - January 04, 2012
- Netword - July 02, 2011
- Universal - March 19, 2009
- Washington Post - December 27, 2007
- Washington Post - December 12, 2005
- New York Times - December 03, 2005
- USA Today - August 05, 2004
- New York Times - July 12, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer propaganda that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!