PROTESTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Strong objections
- Campus sit-ins
- Events with marching bands?
- Puts up a fuss
- Some marches
- Public demonstrations
- Some activities for some activists
- Strikes, e.g.
- Words of disapproval
- Sit-ins and such
- Disapprovers' demonstrations
- Some candlelight vigils
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 14, 2015
- LA Times - May 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 21, 2011
- Netword - December 04, 2010
- LA Times - May 30, 2010
- New York Times - March 20, 2010
- Universal - September 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2008
- Netword - November 08, 2008
- Netword - July 09, 2007
- Washington Post - February 03, 2004
- USA Today - August 20, 2003
- USA Today - July 29, 2003
- New York Times - September 27, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer protests that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!