PSEC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Time it takes for light to travel .3 mm
- 1/60 of a trillionth of a min.
- Infinitesimal division of a min.
- Tiny fraction of a min.
- Min. fraction
- One 60-trillionth of a min.
- There are 60 trillion in a min.
- Infinitesimal fraction of a min.
- Minute segment of a min.
- Time unit for studying the speed of light: Abbr.
- Tiny time meas.
- Very brief time, briefly
- Very brief time
- Teeny tiny time unit
- Minute part of a minute, for short
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 01, 2018
- LA Times - September 25, 2017
- New York Times - August 30, 2016
- LA Times - July 23, 2016
- LA Times - July 04, 2016
- LA Times - January 21, 2016
- Universal - August 07, 2015
- Washington Post - January 19, 2014
- New York Times - September 29, 2013
- LA Times - October 27, 2012
- LA Times - March 08, 2012
- New York Times - December 07, 2011
- LA Times - October 12, 2011
- LA Times - August 05, 2011
- LA Times - November 04, 2010
- Chicago Reader - October 01, 2010
- Washington Post - August 17, 2010
- Universal - September 29, 2009
- USA Today - May 21, 2009
- New York Times - November 28, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer psec that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!