PUNJAB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Land south of Kashmir
- Asian region whose name means "five rivers"
- Turbaned attendant in the movie version of "Annie"
- Indian state or Pakistani province
- Northwest Indian region
- Indian state
- Lahore was its capital
- Where do five rivers in india meet?
- Bodyguard of Daddy Warbucks
- Cohort of Daddy Warbucks
- India-Pakistan region
- Kashmir neighbor
- Part of India
- Reign in India
- Indian state whose name means "five rivers"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2015
- LA Times - July 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 11, 2010
- USA Today - September 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2010
- Washington Post - July 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 14, 2007
- Universal - August 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 10, 2006
- New York Times - May 27, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - January 22, 2006
- LA Times - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - December 05, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer punjab that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!