PUNNY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Producing groans, maybe
- Like "Miró, Miró on the wall"
- Like some Groucho Marx humor
- Like a play on words
- Like "sanity clause"
- Like many "knock-knock" jokes
- Relying on homophony, perhaps
- Playful, in a way
- Utilizing wordplay
- Like Nash poems
- Producing groans, perhaps
- Given to wordplay
- Groan-inducing, maybe
- Using wordplay
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2012
- Netword - July 05, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - March 11, 2012
- Netword - March 17, 2011
- Netword - December 01, 2010
- Netword - July 31, 2010
- Washington Post - December 24, 2009
- New York Sun - April 10, 2008
- New York Times - May 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 11, 2006
- Washington Post - October 01, 2001
- New York Times - August 24, 2001
- New York Times - December 24, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer punny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!