PUREES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Gerber offerings
- Makes applesauce, e.g.
- Prepares baby food, perhaps
- Puts through a strainer
- Uses the blender
- Strains to make baby food
- Makes baby food, maybe
- Baby food, frequently
- Blender settings
- Makes smoothies, e.g.
- You might strain to produce them
- Mashes into a pulp
- Uses a blender, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 2015
- New York Times - September 06, 2014
- New York Times - April 29, 2014
- Washington Post - September 07, 2013
- New York Times - July 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 02, 2013
- Netword - November 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 04, 2009
- USA Today - June 05, 2009
- Netword - February 02, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - September 14, 2008
- New York Times - September 27, 2007
- Netword - August 28, 2006
- New York Times - August 05, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer purees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!