PURPLEPROSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Overly florid writing
- Overwrought writing
- Overly ornate writing
- Maudlin writing
- Bulwer-Lytton's "It was a dark and stormy night ...," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 12, 2012
- Netword - February 21, 2012
- Universal - November 03, 2011
- Universal - October 10, 2009
- LA Times - October 23, 2006
- New York Times - September 25, 2006
- New York Sun - March 07, 2006
- New York Times - February 02, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer purpleprose that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!