PVTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- U.S.M.C. recruits: Abbr.
- Most G.I.'s: Abbr.
- Low-ranking GIs
- Low mil. ranks
- Recruits, for short
- USMC enlistees
- A lot of mil. personnel
- Benjamin et al.: Abbr.
- Ryan and Benjamin: Abbr.
- Sarge's charges: Abbr.
- Low-ranking GI's
- Some mil. personnel
- USMC recruits
- E-1s and E-2s, in the Army: Abbr.
- Ones under sgts., in the Army
- Cpl.'s squad
- U.S. Army ranks
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 05, 2015
- USA Today - February 05, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - September 28, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2014
- New York Times - October 20, 2013
- New York Times - June 17, 2013
- New York Times - February 02, 2013
- Netword - July 06, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 15, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 16, 2011
- LA Times - April 10, 2011
- LA Times - March 31, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 27, 2010
- New York Times - May 23, 2010
- New York Sun - January 28, 2008
- Netword - June 03, 2006
- New York Times - April 11, 2006
- LA Times - February 02, 2006
- LA Times - August 30, 2005
- USA Today - July 19, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer pvts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!