PYRITES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Brass-yellow minerals
- Minerals known as "fool's gold"
- Minerals that look like gold
- Sulfide-containing group
- Natural metallic sulfide minerals
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 12, 2012
- USA Today - August 16, 2011
- Universal - March 27, 2010
- New York Times - December 24, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer pyrites that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!