QADDAFI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Deposer of Idris I
- Libyan leader
- Longtime Libyan leader
- Libyan leader whose name has more than 30 spellings
- Libyan strongman for more than 40 years
- "Wrong" way to spell a world leader's name in a New York Times crossword, according to a 1999 episode of "The West Wing"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 2013
- Washington Post - May 20, 2011
- LA Times - April 18, 2009
- New York Sun - July 31, 2006
- Washington Post - March 03, 2005
- New York Times - January 15, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer qaddafi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!