QUARTERBACK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- What one gets from the hot dog vendor when paying with a $5 bill?
- "The pizza is $9.75 ... he hands the $10 off to the boy and waits for the ___"
- Pigskin passer
- Fraction of a football squad?
- Chintzy rebate?
- 25 percent refund?
- Montana, for one
- Football team member
- Play caller
- *Football field director
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 09, 2020
- Netword - May 27, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 01, 2018
- Netword - December 10, 2010
- New York Times - February 07, 2010
- Netword - August 19, 2007
- USA Today - December 18, 2006
- New York Times - October 31, 2004
- USA Today - November 05, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer quarterback that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!