RAINER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- 1936 and 1937 Best Actress Luise
- Best Actress of 1936 and 1937
- Two-time Oscar winner Luise
- Best Actress winner for "The Great Ziegfeld," 1936
- Oscar winner Luise
- First winner of consecutive Oscars
- Fassbinder or Rilke
- Oscar winner as 38 Across' wife
- Luise of 'The Good Earth'
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 28, 2016
- Netword - August 29, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - January 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 22, 2010
- New York Times - May 02, 2009
- New York Times - September 23, 2008
- USA Today - January 20, 2006
- New York Times - March 10, 2004
- New York Times - December 26, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer rainer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!