RATING is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- X, e.g.
- TV guide?
- Number of stars, perhaps
- PG or R
- R, e.g.
- PG-13, for one
- G or R
- G, e.g.
- Place on a scale
- G, for one
- PG-13, e.g.
- G's opposite
- Popularity of TV program based on audience poll
- Reviewer's decision
- Cinematic classification
- R or X
- Half a star, maybe
- Nielsen number
- Fair, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2018
- New York Times - September 02, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2016
- LA Times - August 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 23, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - July 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 08, 2014
- New York Times - June 29, 2014
- LA Times - November 24, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 26, 2013
- Netword - April 07, 2013
- New York Times - November 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 17, 2012
- LA Times - July 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2011
- New York Times - July 23, 2011
- Washington Post - December 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 21, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - September 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 30, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer rating that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!