REARER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Parent, e.g.
- Parent or guardian
- Frightened horse, perhaps
- Parent, for example
- Parent or scared horse
- Nervous horse, perhaps
- Silver, for example, in the opening to TV's "The Lone Ranger"
- Terrified horse, at times
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 13, 2018
- Universal - December 13, 2017
- New York Times - June 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 17, 2014
- Universal - February 01, 2012
- New York Times - June 14, 2009
- New York Times - March 21, 2009
- Netword - May 23, 2008
- New York Times - February 23, 2003
- New York Times - November 17, 2001
- Washington Post - January 14, 2000
- New York Times - December 11, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer rearer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!