RECS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- LP's: Abbr.
- RCA products: Abbr.
- LP's and CD's: Abbr.
- CDs and LPs
- Hi-fi spinners: Abbr.
- LPs (abbr.)
- Stat holders
- LPs and CDs: Abbr.
- Cassette recorder button abbrs.
- LP's and CD's (Abbr.)
- LPs, CDs, etc. (Abbr.)
- 45s and 78s (abbr.)
- Letters teachers send to colleges, informally
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 20, 2016
- Universal - October 02, 2016
- Universal - August 17, 2013
- Chicago Reader - January 25, 2013
- LA Times - March 14, 2012
- USA Today - December 28, 2011
- New York Times - July 11, 2011
- LA Times - December 04, 2010
- Netword - October 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 20, 2010
- Washington Post - April 19, 2010
- Washington Post - August 06, 2006
- LA Times - February 26, 2006
- New York Sun - March 20, 2005
- New York Sun - March 19, 2005
- New York Sun - March 18, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 11, 2004
- Washington Post - July 14, 2004
- New York Times - March 23, 2004
- New York Times - February 22, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer recs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!