REDCAP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Dolly user
- Baggage handler
- Traveler's baggage handler
- Baggage porter
- Worker for tips
- Bag handler
- Luggage porter
- Railroad station porter
- Terminal toter
- Terminal aide
- One with plenty of baggage (m)
- Bag man?
- Bag toter
- Terminal figure?
- Certain bag handler
- Station worker
- One with a lot of baggage?
- Depot employee
- Station porter
- Station aide
- Railway porter
- Worker who handles your case?
- Amtrak attendant
- Railroad employee
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2015
- Universal - November 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 12, 2015
- Washington Post - September 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 28, 2014
- New York Times - February 21, 2014
- New York Times - October 13, 2013
- Universal - March 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 28, 2013
- USA Today - February 06, 2013
- USA Today - January 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 29, 2012
- New York Times - August 14, 2012
- USA Today - May 01, 2012
- Universal - March 25, 2012
- Universal - January 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 04, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - November 19, 2010
- Universal - November 10, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer redcap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!