REDI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Commercial prefix meaning "convenient to use"
- ___-Tea (first instant iced tea)
- Quick, in trade names
- White Rose ___-Tea (first instant iced tea)
- White Rose __-Tea, first instant iced tea
- Quick, in product names
- ... a Communist?
- Quick, in some product names
- Instant, in product names
- White Rose ___-Tea, first instant iced tea
- Prepared in advance, in product names
- ___-Tea: White Rose product
- Time-saving, commercially
- Insta- relative
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 29, 2014
- LA Times - March 16, 2014
- LA Times - March 09, 2013
- LA Times - December 04, 2011
- LA Times - November 03, 2011
- Universal - October 08, 2011
- LA Times - February 22, 2011
- Universal - July 25, 2010
- LA Times - October 18, 2009
- Washington Post - April 14, 2008
- LA Times - July 12, 2007
- New York Sun - January 31, 2007
- New York Times - January 19, 2006
- New York Times - June 24, 2004
- New York Times - September 18, 2001
- New York Times - September 13, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer redi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!