REDREW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Pulled over?
- Sketched again
- Made another sketch of
- Sketched anew
- Sketched over
- Altered a sketch
- Altered the sketch
- Picked a new card
- Created anew, as boundary lines
- Changed, as district lines
- Gerrymandered, e.g.
- Altered, as a map
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 18, 2015
- Universal - August 16, 2015
- New York Times - September 07, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 02, 2014
- Netword - January 30, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 29, 2012
- LA Times - July 24, 2011
- USA Today - June 24, 2011
- Netword - September 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 19, 2010
- Netword - December 09, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 07, 2004
- New York Times - September 15, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer redrew that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!