REINDEER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Comet, e.g.
- Rudolph and teammates
- Comet, for one
- Dancer's partners
- Dancer's group
- Cupid, for one
- Christmas team
- Cupid, e.g.
- Santa's stableful
- Moore octet
- Antlered animal
- Rudolph's ilk
- Arctic sledge puller
- Dancer's partners?
- Team up early on Christmas?
- Arctic herd
- Christmas pullers
- Rudolph, e.g.
- Santa's sleighmates
- Sven of "Frozen" is one
- Game players in a seasonal song
- Dancer and Prancer
- Greenland caribou
- Team for 24-Across
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 25, 2016
- New York Times - April 12, 2016
- Netword - November 28, 2015
- Canadiana - April 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 25, 2014
- USA Today - February 12, 2014
- Washington Post - November 27, 2012
- Universal - November 17, 2012
- Washington Post - October 29, 2011
- LA Times - July 03, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - February 28, 2010
- New York Times - November 23, 2008
- USA Today - July 20, 2007
- New York Times - March 11, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - October 05, 2003
- Washington Post - July 03, 2003
- New York Times - December 14, 2002
- New York Times - January 23, 2001
- New York Times - August 24, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer reindeer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!