REINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Dauphin's mother
- Marie Antoinette, e.g.
- Catherine de Médicis, e.g.
- Constance d'Arles, e.g.
- Échecs piece
- Marie, par exemple
- French royal
- Marie Antoinette, par exemple
- Wife of un roi
- Versailles resident
- Roi's spouse
- Queen, in Calais
- Queen of France
- Queen, to Sandrine
- One on le trône
- Queen, in France
- Roi's wife
- Queen, in Quebec
- French queen
- French for 'queen'
- Roi's mate
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 26, 2017
- LA Times - May 05, 2015
- New York Times - March 29, 2015
- New York Times - June 03, 2014
- LA Times - April 11, 2014
- LA Times - December 10, 2013
- New York Times - November 03, 2013
- LA Times - August 23, 2013
- New York Times - May 21, 2013
- LA Times - December 15, 2012
- LA Times - September 24, 2012
- New York Times - June 30, 2012
- New York Times - November 11, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2008
- New York Times - November 08, 2007
- LA Times - May 26, 2007
- Netword - June 18, 2006
- New York Times - May 03, 2006
- Netword - April 02, 2006
- New York Times - March 25, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer reine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!